Complete Kit * Strongest Glass On The Market * Free Warranty * Free Shipping * Pro-Series
Replacing a bad battery shouldn't require an expensive trip to a repair shop. Do the job yourself for less with a battery replacement kit from Digital Supply USA.
The iPhone X is so new that it shouldn't have any battery issues, right?
Not quite. While the iPhone X is an amazing phone, a battery is still a battery, and is subject to the same kinds of problems that smartphone batteries have always had. Granted, swapping out batteries has gotten more difficult: As phones have evolved, they have eliminated easy battery access. Smartphone providers' new lease options have become more restrictive, and warranties have become less generous. And system updates, which get downloaded automatically, can change power settings that easily drain or damage batteries.
All of that means if your battery is going bad, either Apple or your carrier may pass the buck on to you.
Digital Supply USA is here to help. We offer iPhone X replacement battery kits that enable you to swap out your own battery on your own time for much less money. Each kit includes all the parts you'll need to safely open your iPhone X, replace the battery and get your phone back to full power.
- The kit includes a brand new, 2,716 mAh, 10.35 Wh battery that meets all of Apple's specifications. You'll get the same amount of talk time and internet time you'd expect.
- You'll get all the tools you'll need for a successful installation, including custom screwdrivers and 3M High-Quality adhesive tape.
- Full, detailed instructions will guide you through every step of the process.
Smartphone companies want you to buy a whole new phone if the battery goes bad. Repair shops want to charge you a ridiculous amount of money and hang on to your phone for longer than necessary. Beat them both by doing the job yourself. Digital Supply USA want you to enjoy your iPhone X again for less money.
- Fully tested iPhone X Battery Replacement
- Capacity: 2716 mAh (10.35 Wh)
- Talk time: Up to 21 hours for 3G
- Fast shipping; same day if ordered by 5pm PST
Condition: Brand new
1 x iPhone X replacement battery kit
1 x Set Tools
1 x 3M Adhesive Tape
1 x Instructions
For optimal performance, be sure to calibrate your newly installed battery: Drain battery below 10%, then charge uninterrupted to 100%.
*Don't fall for cheapseller scams. We only use the highest quality materials available on the market.
*Attention* These Sale prices are only good until the current stock runs out.
Why Digital Supply USA?
* 5 star Google Shopping product/seller reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews)
* Featured Google Trusted Store
* Full Warranty - 100% Guaranteed
* Free Shipping!
* Lowest Price Promise
* Easy Returns - No Hassle
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Simply choose the FuturePay Option during your checkout.
* Flexible Payment Options Including: (Credit Card, Apple Pay, PayPal, Future Pay)
Get a free warranty and shipping with the iPhone X Battery Pro Series Replacement Kit from Digital Supply USA.
Just because the iPhone X is a top-of-the-line phone doesn't mean you have to pay top-of-the-line prices to get it running again when its battery dies. If the battery in your iPhone X is old, damaged, dying or dead, you don't have to shell out big bucks to your friendly Apple repair shop to replace it. With the iPhone X Battery Pro Series Replacement Kit from Digital Supply USA, you can do it yourself, saving yourself money as well as the time and hassle of having to bring it in to a shop.
In addition to the quality lithium-ion battery in this kit, you will also get everything else you need to remove the old battery from your iPhone and to install the new one. Whether this is your first time replacing an Apple battery or you are an old hand at it, this kit will help you do a professional-quality job. Complete instructions show you the way step by step. You get the plastic opening tools as well as the screwdrivers you will need to do the work without harming your phone. The kit also includes a piece of 3M adhesive tape that you will need to do the job right.
After you have installed the new battery, make sure to drain it below 10 percent of its strength and then charge it uninterrupted to 100 percent. This calibration will ensure optimal performance for the life of the battery.