iPhone 8 Rear-Facing Camera
ƒ/1.8 aperture | Digital zoom up to 5x
Brand New | Not pulled from phone
In stock and ship same day from California
1x Iphone 8 Back Camera
This is the iPhone 8 Rear-Facing Camera replacement part. When you utilize the 12 MP (f/1.8) rear-facing camera with phase detection autofocus and quad-LED flash on your Apple smartphone to capture priceless moments, you expect sharp images and high-resolution videos (4K@24fps, 30fps, or 60fps). If your rear camera is not focusing properly or no longer responding, you are probably pulling your hair out. Luckily, we've got you covered.
we have high quality iPhone 8 parts and premium DIY repair tools that are readily available to get your phone in working order again quickly. When you order this iPhone 8 rear camera replacement, we will include a step-by-step repair guide- all for free. We know that you are eager to once again have the ability to take pictures and HD videos of your vacations, holidays, and other special occasions, so we will ship your order the same day if placed by 5pm PST. Plus, all of our iPhone 8 replacement parts are fully tested and 100% guaranteed.
*If you have a scratched lens, this part will not solve your issue.
- iPhone 8 A1863 (GSM/CDMA)
- iPhone 8 A1905
- iPhone 8 A1906
- Replacement iPhone 8 Rear-Facing Camera
- 12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, quad-LED true tone flash with slow sync
- 1/3" sensor size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Record video in 4K@24fps, 30fps, or 60fps, 1080p@30fps or 60fps, 720p@30fps
- Fast shipping; same day if ordered by 5pm PST (Monday to Friday)
- Free iPhone 8 Repair Guide
- Condition: Brand new