This is the iPhone 8 Plus Dual Rear-Facing Camera replacement part. When you utilize the dual 12 MP rear cameras (Wide-angle: ƒ/1.8 aperture and Telephoto: ƒ/2.8 aperture) with optical image stabilization and zoom on your Apple phone to capture priceless moments, you expect sharp images and high-resolution videos (4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps). If your dual rear camera is not focusing properly or no longer responding, we've got your back.
*If you have a scratched lens, this part will not solve your issue.
- iPhone 8 Plus A1864 (GSM/CDMA)
- iPhone 8 Plus A1897
- iPhone 8 Plus A1898
- Replacement iPhone 8 Plus Dual Rear-Facing Camera
- Primary: Dual 12 MP, (28mm, f/1.8, OIS & 56mm, f/2.8), phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, quad-LED true tone flash with slow sync
- Features: 1/3" sensor size @ 28mm, 1/3.6" sensor size @ 56mm, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Record video in 4K@24fps, 30fps, or 60fps, 1080p@30fps or 60fps, 720p@30fps
- Fast shipping; same day if ordered by 5pm PST
- Free iPhone 8 Plus Repair Guide
- Condition: Brand new
Guides & Videos
* Quality - There are 4 types of quality floating around out there. We only use "Pro-Series"
* Full Warranty - 100% Guaranteed
* Free Shipping!
* Lowest Price Guaranteed
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return label
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout.
* Flexible Payment Options Including: (Credit Card, Apple Pay, PayPal, Future Pay)
* 4.9 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews)
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews
*American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns
For product / technical questions
Find your product and read the "Question & Answer" section below the product description.
(submit your question to our technicians and previous buyers of your product)
Click the "question" link located directly under under your products price. Submit the question and it will go to the technicians AND to all the previous buyers of that product.
For General Non-technical questions like order status, returns, tracking, etc.
Click the "?" icon located in the lower right corner of your screen.
Click here Contact Us You can also Click the "Information Center" link located at the top of the website and then click the "Contact Us" link.