Complete Kit * Strongest Glass On The Market * Free Warranty * Free Shipping
Featuring the strongest glass on the market, this iPhone 7 Plus repair kit makes it easy to replace your touch digitizer and LCD display screen.
Need a new screen and LCD digitizer for your phone? This iPhone 7 Plus touch digitizer and LCD screen replacement kit allows you to do it yourself rather than shelling out for professional tech services. This kit is customized specifically for 5.5-inch iPhone 7 Plus phones. The capacitive touchscreen is made from shatter-resistant, fingerprint-resistant glass with an oleophobic coating. The display features 3D multi-touch a well as display zoom. A premium repair tool set and detailed installation instructions are included as well, making this the perfect kit for fixing a non-responsive touch screen.
LCD Display Screen + Touch Digitizer + Repair Tools for Black or White iPhone 7 PLUS.
*This is the highest quality Ultra Premium LCD Display Screen with Touch Digitizer replacement part available.
*It is used to replace your broken, damaged, cracked or unusable screen.
*Includes Installation Instructions (Don't get stuck not knowing how to put your phone back together)
*Don't fall for cheap Chinese or eBay scams. We only use the highest quality materials available on the market.
Compatible With: iphone 7 PLUS
Color Choices: Black or White
What you get:
1 x Ultra Premium iphone 7 PLUS LCD Display + Touch Screen Digitizer + Glass Lens
1 x Premium Repair Tool Set
- Brand new iPhone 7 PLUS LCD & Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly Replacement (Ultra Premium)
- Screen Size: 5.5 inches (67.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (401 ppi pixel density)
- LCD: LED-back lit IP, 16M colors
- Capacitive Touchscreen: Shatter resistant glass, fingerprint resistant, oleophobic coating, Ion-strengthened glass
- Display: Multi-Touch (3D) and Zoom
- Force Touch Display, Display Zoom
- FREE Warranty Included!
*ATTENTION* These Sale prices are only good until the current stock runs out.
We welcome wholesale, school, and corporate orders. Please apply for a wholesale account now.
DS USA has all the things you need to repair your Apple iPhone 7 PLUS, including this 5.5” iPhone 7 PLUS Black or White LCD Screen and Digitizer replacement that also includes 3D touch, the display zoom and comes with a 100% guarantee. If your Apple iphone has a non-responsive or cracked touch screen, or dead pixels/discoloration on the Retina HD display, this black LCD screen and digitizer/front panel assembly (1080 x 1920 pixels, 401 ppi) is exactly what you need to get your iPhone 7 PLUS working like brand new again.
Each screen is tested before shipping and are 100% working.
Please confirm the device functions properly before you install. Perform "dry Test" by plugging the flex connector to your device to confirm your device functions.
* Quality - There are 4 types of quality floating around out there. We only use "Pro-Series"
* Full Warranty - 100% Guaranteed
* Free Shipping!
* Lowest Price Guaranteed
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return label
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout.
* Flexible Payment Options Including: (Credit Card, Apple Pay, PayPal, Future Pay)
* 4.9 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews)
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews
*American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns
For product / technical questions
Find your product and read the "Question & Answer" section below the product description.
(submit your question to our technicians and previous buyers of your product)
Click the "question" link located directly under under your products price. Submit the question and it will go to the technicians AND to all the previous buyers of that product.
For General Non-technical questions like order status, returns, tracking, etc.
Click the "?" icon located in the lower right corner of your screen.
Click here Contact Us You can also Click the "Information Center" link located at the top of the website and then click the "Contact Us" link.