This is the brand new iPhone 6s Plus LCD and Digitizer Screen. If you want your 6s Plus to look new again, this part will do that. Our 5.5” replacement screen will fix your shattered or cracked one. It will also fix your LCDs dead pixels. Get back to watching videos and using your phone without a damaged LCD and screen. (This part does not include the home button, front-facing camera, proximity sensor, earpiece speaker, or the LCD shield plate. You'll need to transfer these parts from your broken iPhone 6s Plus screen to your new screen.
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus - Works With All Models
- iPhone 6s Plus A1634
- iPhone 6s Plus A1687
- iPhone 6s Plus A1699
- iPhone 6s Plus 16, 64 and 128 GB Models
- iPhone 6s Plus LCD and Digitizer Screen (Aftermarket)
- Color: Black or White
- 5.5” Screen
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors
- 1080 x 1920 Pixels Resolution
- Affordable Part
- Free iPhone 6s Plus Screen Repair Video
* Quality - There are 4 types of quality floating around out there. We only use "Pro-Series"
* Full Warranty - 100% Guaranteed
* Free Shipping!
* Lowest Price Guaranteed
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return label
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout.
* Flexible Payment Options Including: (Credit Card, Apple Pay, PayPal, Future Pay)
* 4.9 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews)
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews
*American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns
For product / technical questions
Find your product and read the "Question & Answer" section below the product description.
(submit your question to our technicians and previous buyers of your product)
Click the "question" link located directly under under your products price. Submit the question and it will go to the technicians AND to all the previous buyers of that product.
For General Non-technical questions like order status, returns, tracking, etc.
Click the "?" icon located in the lower right corner of your screen.
Click here Contact Us You can also Click the "Information Center" link located at the top of the website and then click the "Contact Us" link.