iPhone 5S Screen replacement (LCD + Digitizer) White or Black
Complete Kit! Strongest Glass On The Market! Free Warranty! Free Shipping!
The Apple iPhone 5S device Complete Screen Replacement Assembly (Digitizer & LCD) controls both the touch function & the main image display. If the top glass is broken, the touch function is unresponsive, or you have no image display, then this is the part you will need. This screen comes with both the top Digitizer & the lower LCD fused together for an easy assembly.
Available Colors: Black or White
Simply replace the screen with a brand new, non-refurbished, and original iPhone 5s LCD and Touch Screen Digitzer Replacement. This fused assembly screen can solve almost any common screen problem, including cracks, dead pixels, a los of touch sensitivity, color distorion, or problems with picture display. By performing this simple DIY repair, you can have a fully functional iPhone 5s again, and for a fraction of the cost of a replacement phone. Compatible with: Apple iPhone 5s
Free Warranty Included!
Do you have an iPhone 5s that needs a screen replacement for a repair? We carry this brand new iPhone 5s LCD and Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly to give you the ability to easily repair a broken or cracked screen yourself! This iPhone 5s screen replacement will also solve any other hardware issues you may be experiencing as well.
Other than physical damage such as a cracked glass digitizer resulting from a drop or fall, you could have other problems with your screen that would require you to purchase this iPhone 5s replacement screen to resolve the issues. Common problems with your LCD screen can include flickering, inky black spots, vertical or horizontal lines, and dead pixels. You may also have issues with your touch screen such as dead areas where you have no touch sensitivity. If your iPhone 5s screen is having any of these problems you will need to replace it.
The Apple iPhone 5S Screen Replacement (Digitizer & LCD) Troubleshooting Tips:
- If there is an all white or all black display, start by performing a soft reset of the device. A solid color screen after repair is often a sign of the device simply not accepting the new part. A soft reset clears the recent cache memory, & allows the iPhone device to accept the new part. However, If the screen still will not work after a reset then you should…
- Redo the repair from the very beginning. When you reach the step where you plug the screen into the main board, you should check the original screen to see if it still works. If neither screen will work, this is a sign of something worse then just a bad screen. If you see…
- Blotches on the display screen, this is a sign of too much pressure being put on the screen caused in shipping or during the installation. You should Open the device again, & make certain none of the internal components are causing the pressure issues. After clearing the iPhone device of debris, let the device set for about 24 hours. Sometimes, this blotting will go away on it’s very own. If after repair you are seeing…
- Lines down the display of the device, or only a partially working touch function, then you could have a defective or broken screen . Contact the source for the parts to see what their warranty will cover.
● Screen Size: 4.0 inches
● Display Type: LED-backlit IPS LCD, Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M colors
● Resolution: 640 x 1136 pixels, 326 ppi pixel density
● Protective Material: Corning Gorilla Glass, oleophobic coating
● Color: Black or White
● Compatibility: Apple iPhone 5S