Complete Kit! Free Warranty! Free Shipping!
Everything needed to give the Apple iPhone 5 new life again!!
- Replace the old, dead or dying battery with a quality one!.
- This Doesn't work for the iPhone 5c or 5s
- Includes Free Warranty!
The Apple iPhone 5 Battery will not charge now what do I do?
This is the main, mobile power source for the device. The iPhone 5 battery is located under your main screen of the phone. If you are uncertain if the issue is with the battery, plug the device directly into the computer. If everything works while plugged into the computer, but your iPhone 5 device turns off right after it is unplugged then it, then it needs a new battery. If the iPhone 5 device has to be recharged more often then usual, or it won't charge at all, then this is the part you will need.
So I replaced my Apple iPhone 5 Battery, but now it will not work!!
- You should try a different power cable on your Apple iPhone 5 device. You could have a USB cable that has gone bad. If this doesn't work then…
- Remove the battery, & plug your Apple iPhone 5 straight into the computer. If the device doesn't power on at all, then you could have a bad charging port. Try replacing the charge port flex cable. However, If a new port does not resolve the issue…
- Then do the Re-repair from the start. Make sure you double check all your connections during the re-installation to see if something could have come loose or was possibly damaged during the original repairs.