Complete Kit! Free Warranty! Free Shipping!
Everything needed to give the Apple iPhone 5 new life again!!
- Replace the old, dead or dying battery with a quality one!.
- This Doesn't work for the iPhone 5c or 5s
- Includes Free Warranty!
The Apple iPhone 5 Battery will not charge now what do I do?
This is the main, mobile power source for the device. The iPhone 5 battery is located under your main screen of the phone. If you are uncertain if the issue is with the battery, plug the device directly into the computer. If everything works while plugged into the computer, but your iPhone 5 device turns off right after it is unplugged then it, then it needs a new battery. If the iPhone 5 device has to be recharged more often then usual, or it won't charge at all, then this is the part you will need.
So I replaced my Apple iPhone 5 Battery, but now it will not work!!
- You should try a different power cable on your Apple iPhone 5 device. You could have a USB cable that has gone bad. If this doesn't work then…
- Remove the battery, & plug your Apple iPhone 5 straight into the computer. If the device doesn't power on at all, then you could have a bad charging port. Try replacing the charge port flex cable. However, If a new port does not resolve the issue…
- Then do the Re-repair from the start. Make sure you double check all your connections during the re-installation to see if something could have come loose or was possibly damaged during the original repairs.
* Full Warranty - 100% Guaranteed
* Free Shipping!
* Lowest Price Guaranteed
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return label
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Simply choose the FuturePay Option during your checkout.
* Flexible Payment Options Including: (Credit Card, Apple Pay, PayPal, Future Pay)
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews)
* Featured Google Trusted Store
*American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns
For product / technical questions
Find your product and read the "Question & Answer" section below the product description.
(submit your question to our technicians and previous buyers of your product)
Click the "question" link located directly under under your products price. Submit the question and it will go to the technicians AND to all the previous buyers of that product.
For General Non-technical questions like order status, returns, tracking, etc.
Click the "?" icon located in the lower right corner of your screen.
Click the "Information Center" link located at the top of the website and then click the "Contact Us" link.