iPhone 5c Replacement Battery Li-Ion Polymer
2 Day Shipping! Includes Complete Assembly! Free Warranty!
All you need to give the Apple iPhone 5c new life!
• Replace the old, dead or dying battery with a replacement!
• This battery is a new replacement part.
• Doesn’t work in the iPhone 5 or 5s
The Apple iPhone 5C & 5S Battery is the main, mobile power source for the Apple iPhone 5c device. The iPhone battery is located under the main screen. If you are uncertain if the issue is with the battery, you should plug the iPhone 5c device directly into the computer. If everything works while plugged into the computer, but the device turns off right after you unplug it, then you will need a new battery. If the Apple iPhone 5c device has to be recharged more often then normal, or will not charge at all, then this is the part you will need.
The Apple iPhone 5C & 5S Battery Troubleshooting Tips:
1. Try a different power cable on the iPhone 5c device. You could have a USB cable that has gone bad at the same time as the battery. This is a some what common occurrence. If this doesn’t work…
2. Then Remove the battery, & plug the Apple iPhone 5c straight into the computer. If the device doesn’t power on at all, then you could have a bad charge port. You should Try replacing the charge port flex cable. If a new port doesn’t resolve the issue then you should…
3. Re-attempt the repair from the very beginning. Make sure to double check all the connections during the installation to see if something may have come loose or was damaged during the innitial repair.