Complete Kit! Strongest Glass On The Market! Free Warranty! Free Shipping!
This iPhone 5 LCD Digitizer Touch Screen Assembly is the unit kit you need if you dropped your iphone 5 or if your display is no longer functional . While replacing the top glass only on a iphone 5 requires a lot of equipment and technical skills, this Original apple iphone 5 lcd and digitizer is perfect to easily fix your iphone 5 screen. It usually take about 30 minutes, basic tech skills to do the repair. Do not be fooled by those replica screens you will find everywhere for cheap, this is an authentic OEM apple iphone 5 LCD screen. This kit includes all the tools you need to replace your iphone 5s front panel and recover and brand new like iphone 5.
All LCD screens are 100% tested for all of the above quality standards required By Apple for your iphone 5.
1x Original iphone 5 LCD Screen + Touch Screen Assembly-
1x 6 pieces iphone 5 repair opening tool
* Quality - There are 4 types of quality floating around out there. We only use "Pro-Series"
* Full Warranty - 100% Guaranteed
* Free Shipping!
* Lowest Price Guaranteed
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return label
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout.
* Flexible Payment Options Including: (Credit Card, Apple Pay, PayPal, Future Pay)
* 4.9 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews)
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews
*American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns
For product / technical questions
Find your product and read the "Question & Answer" section below the product description.
(submit your question to our technicians and previous buyers of your product)
Click the "question" link located directly under under your products price. Submit the question and it will go to the technicians AND to all the previous buyers of that product.
For General Non-technical questions like order status, returns, tracking, etc.
Click the "?" icon located in the lower right corner of your screen.
Click here Contact Us You can also Click the "Information Center" link located at the top of the website and then click the "Contact Us" link.