This premium repair kit for the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 features a shatter-resistant screen replacement along with tools and instructions.
Use this Samsung Galaxy Note 9 premium display repair kit to fix issues with cracked screens, touch responsive or pixel damage. The high-quality kit includes tools and instructions to help you complete a DIY repair at home. It also features:
- Replace your cracked glass yourself
- Ion strengthened crystal clear glass
- Includes instruction guidelines and tips
- Beware of cheap imitations sold elsewhere
broken screen. Order your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 screen repair kit to get a free warranty with
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Glass Screen Replacement Premium Repair Kit N960
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Glass Screen
- Model numbers SM-N960
- Works with all Galaxy Note 9 models
- Screen Color: Black
- Highest quality materials available
- Glass material is shatter resistant to protect your investment
This complete kit includes everything you will need to successfully complete your Galaxy Note 9 screen replacement. It includes the front outer glass screen, expertly chosen tools, and laser-cut adhesive for a perfect bond.
This screen has been manufactured to provide a precision fit to your phone and features scratch and shatter resistant glass. You'll feel great completing this repair, and you'll be saving money by doing it yourself.
Installation Instructions, The specific repair for your device may vary.
A typical glass repair can be completed with the following steps. We suggest viewing a repair video on YouTube prior to installation.
- Apply a strip of clear packing tape across the cracked screen.
- Use the Pentalobe screwdriver to remove the bottom 2 screws.
- Use the suction cup to pull up the screen and remove it from the rear case.
- Carefully lift up the screen assembly, disconnect the flex cables and fully remove the screen assembly from the rear case.
- Use a blow dryer to slowly heat up the surface of your screen to loosen the glass adhesive.
- Once the adhesive softens, slide the pry tool between the glass and frame.
- Insert a wire, floss, or shoe string into to the exposed gap. Slide it gently down the length of the screen to safely separate the glass from the LCD.
- Insert the picks as you go to keep the screen separated from the LCD.
- Once the glass is separated, carefully clean the LCD to remove any leftover adhesive, dust or glass.
- Test fit the included double-sided adhesive onto the frame, trim if necessary. Once satisfied with the fit, remove one side of the adhesive, press firmly into place.
- Pull off the remaining adhesive backing and fit the new glass screen into place.
- Press firmly on the edges to ensure a good seal between the glass and adhesive tape.
- Keep organized, the screws are of different size and length. Mark and number the screws as you take them out to prevent damage
- Do not force the or pry the screen apart, you could damage the LCD.
- Do not overheat the LCD when softening the screen glue with the blow dryer.
* Quality - We offer every quality option available - Aftermarket, Hybrid, OEM. Simply go to the product page and use the drop-down menu to choose the quality you want.
*Longest Warranty Period Available. We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
Lifetime Warranty - This applies to specific items. Must say Lifetime Warranty on the product page.
90 Days from receipt of order - LCD / Digitizers
25 Days from receipt of order – All Other Items
* Full Warranty - 100% Guaranteed
* Free Shipping!
* Lowest Price Guaranteed
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return label
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout.
* Flexible Payment Options Including: (Credit Card, Apple Pay, PayPal, Future Pay)
* 4.9 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews)
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews
*American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns
For product / technical questions
Find your product and read the "Question & Answer" section below the product description.
(submit your question to our technicians and previous buyers of your product)
Click the "question" link located directly under under your products price. Submit the question and it will go to the technicians AND to all the previous buyers of that product.
For General Non-technical questions like order status, returns, tracking, etc.
Click the "?" icon located in the lower right corner of your screen.
Click here Contact Us You can also Click the "Information Center" link located at the top of the website and then click the "Contact Us" link.