Apple iPhone 11 Replacement Screen Assembly + Digitizer (Premium) + Tools
Repair your phone with this Apple iPhone 11 replacement screen glass digitizer lcd display. Touch screens are more susceptible to breaking or cracking if you drop your device you may shatter your screen or even break the LCD display assembly. When this happens, the touch is no longer responsive to the touch or the screen has dead pixels. That is why here at Digital Supply USA we sell the Premium Apple iPhone 11 LCD assembly display and Touch Screen Assembly. This is the perfect replacement for your broken or shattered LCD and screen. Your Apple iPhone 11 screen will look better than ever and you will finally be able to watch videos and surf the web again. Plus all of our parts are factory tested to ensure the quality of our repair parts.
Purchase Options Include:
- Display Liquid Retina HD Display. With 1-inch (diagonal) all-screen LCD Multi-Touch display with IPS technology. Digitizer with the strongest glass on the market ( Polarized 360 lens with scratch-resistant ion-infused oleophobic coating).
- Usually replace this part if the display has discoloration, bad pixels or if the screen is not responding to your touch properly.
- 3M Adhesive – Very important. Creates water-tight seal and proper fitting.
- Easy Repair Instructions – Links to written and video instructions @ DigitalSupplyUSA.com
- Full toolkit and additional magic pry tool for quick repair.
Liquid Retina HD display
6.1‑inch (diagonal) all-screen LCD Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
1792‑by‑828‑pixel resolution at 326 ppi
1400:1 contrast ratio (typical)
True Tone display
Wide color display (P3)
625 nits max brightness (typical)
Fingerprint‑resistant oleophobic coating
Tips for installing:
- When you received the screen, please check whether the screen and the flex cable are in good condition.
- Before installing, you must turn off your phone, and please don't bend the cable in a wrong way.
- Since each screws are not identical, please remember each screw's location and not to put them at the wrong places in order to avoid screen damage.
- If you are unfamiliar with installing screens, please watch the installation tutorial on Youtube before you replace the screen.
- Do not apply pressure to the corners of the screen panel, or violently force the screen into the back case. Such behaviors could easily damage the screen.
If problems occurs, such as unable to turn on, touch insensitive, flashing, lines on screen etc, please follow below steps:
- Please check the LCD to make sure the flex cables are in good condition and there are no debris on the connectors.
- Disconnect and reconnect the flex cables from the motherboard side.
- Then Reboot: Hold buttons (Home, Up volume, and Power button) until the phone switch down and then switch up again.
- Leave the phone alone for a while in a dry environment. Sometimes there is static after installing that will go away, you can try to leave the phone for a night.