Please note that by proceeding with an order and/or by shipping an electronic device to us for services, you are asking us to provide parts/service per the below policies.
iPod, iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy & Note electronic devices
- Express Testing work?A. 3 Simple steps involved:
Step 1: Order the FREE Express Testing service from our website HERE.
Step 2: Send your broken electronic device to the Repair Service Center using your own packaging.. Instructions on where to send the device & what to include will be sent to your E-mail address after check and it will also appear on the screen with your printable invoice..
Step 3: Once we receive it, a technician will determine the problem with your device. You will be sent a detailed & affordable repair quote, it is normally 24-48hrs after your device is received here. If you approve of the quote, we can then bill your credit card for the repair(s). If you do not approve we will offer to purchase your device for salvage value or we send it back with no additional charge (return shipping charges might apply). This is normally a 24hour procedure.
Screen Repair Service (iPhone, iPod, iPad, Samsung, Galaxy, Note, etc.)
- Screen Repairs work? A. 3 Simple steps involved:
Step 1: Order the correct screen repair service HERE.
Step 2: Send your device to our Repair Service Center using your own package. Instructions on where to send your electronic device & what to include will be sent to your E-mail address after you check out & it will also appear on the screen with your printable invoice.
Step 3: Once the device is received, a technician will replace the screen & check for any other issues. This is normally a 24-48 hour procedure.
Repair Service Guidelines
- A. Yes, we have lots of coupons out on the internet that customers can use. Coupons will be subject to a maximum discount value. There are coupons that can only be redeemed for certain products and Repairs. Digital Supply USA reserves the right to change the coupon values without notice.
- A. While Digital Supply USA makes every attempt to repair your device without formatting the data, there are some cases where we will need to wipe the data storage. In most cases, the software you use to sync your electronic device will have a complete copy of the data to restore it, but it isn't always the case. It is your responsibility to make sure you have a backup of all the data prior to sending the electronic device in for repairs. Digital Supply USA will not be liable for the lost music, data, pictures, contact list, etc. If your data is very critical, we have data recovery options available, All you have to do is call and ask a customer service technician. Please remember, if keeping the data intact is a condition of your authorization for repairs, you have let us know at the time the authorization is given Also, if it is not a phone-based authorization, you then must receive an email acknowledging your conditional authorization. Otherwise, we will complete the repairs as quickly & inexpensively as possible & consider data preservation to be a secondary priority.
- A. If you sent in for our Diagnostic Testing, a technician will usually contact you with a repair quote 24-48 hours after receiving the electronic device. You can then accept or decline the repairs after we explain the repair costs & have the new charges applied to your credit card on file. Prepaid repairs are usually done within 24-48 hrs after receipt of your electronic device. If the parts are not in stock to do the repairs it then may take additional time to complete the needed repairs.
- A. The Digital Supply USA free diagnostic service is intended to be for customers who are the end-user of the device or are representing the end-user. Customers sending in 3 or more devices or whose interests we deem primarily commercial will be asked to make a modest $10.00 per electronic device diagnostic deposit which will be applied to the repairs authorized for the same electronic device or cover the diagnostic service is repair is declined.
- A. We repair ALL iPod , iPhone, iPad & Samsung Galaxy & Note models. Repairs are made with high quality commercial grade parts (parts may be new pulls or used and substituted for the equal or greater value). Headphone Jack & Firewire port repair on the 1st & 2nd Gen iPod, iPad models have been discontinued. We also repair the Apple iPhone with high quality parts. We don't recommend iPod shuffle repairs or servicing.
- A. You can select a variety of payments at the checkout: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal are all accepted.
- A. All repairs not done directly by the manufacturer will void your warranties, but in most cases we will be able to offer an alternative choice for you if the product is still under the warranty. See our buyback options in the Sell Your device Tab.
- A. Digital Supply USA does not return broken parts to customers. After we make repairs with a new or used part in working condition, we then scrap the broken part. If you wish to have your broken parts sent back with the repaired device, you must call in to make the request. There could be a fee associated with this service.
- A. When we complete the Diagnostic Testing on the device, we will call you or send an email with a detailed repair quotation. If you choose to decline the repairs offered, we will ship the unit back to you. We buy broken iPods, iPhones, Samsung Phones, and many other electronic devices. If you decline the repairs offered, ask about our buyback option. (Normally the buyback price includes return shipping charges at the time of the order. All buy-back quotes are valid for 2 weeks.)
- A. No, if you don't own an electronic device with a color screen then you have to use the monochrome black & white screens your electronic device originally came with. We can also add a color mod to the monochrome screen (We cannot mod this to a full RGB screen though).
- A. If you Find a better price on the web and we will do our best to match it or beat it. eBay auctions are the exception & we cannot guarantee price matching on all the items. All price matches subject to our approval. We will not accept the posted prices for sites that have been up for less than six months. After the order has been submitted, we cannot match a lower price.
- A. We will always try to help in tough situations. If you authorized any repairs, & the repair is made, there will be a technician service fee to reverse those repairs. In most cases the TS charge will not exceed $100.00 or the total of the initial repair amount accrued. We will then offer several options in cases like this: buybacks, TS fees, discounts on order, etc.. Orders are handled on a case by case basis through Digital Supply USA.
- A.Yes, the free diagnostic offer is intended for the units which have not had the original build altered to them. Standard condition will allow for a quick & effective diagnosis of the device. Electronic Devices that are received in pieces, or have been altered by dis-assembly, previous service attempts or severely damaged devices typically require twice as much time or even longer to complete a full diagnosis. In order for Digital Supply USA to invest the extra time & effort required in diagnosing altered units, customers sending in such a device hereby are consent to a $30.99 min. service charge. After diagnosis, if you do authorize at least $30.00 of parts or services, the minimum charge will not apply. The Extended Diagnosis Fees of up to $30.00 will be applied to bring deficient order up to the minimum.
- A. Digital Supply USA has a 14-Day Lowest Price Guarantee & Estimate Guarantee Any item purchased at regular price is eligible for our 14-Day Lowest Price Guarantee. If Digital Supply USA drops the regular retail price of any product or service within 14 calendar days of the purchase, from the date of billing, you are entitled to request the price difference be refunded to you. The customer can request via email or the phone within 30 days of the date-of-billing. Digital Supply USA will also guarantee any repair estimate, service quotation, or any other pricing offered for up to 14 days from the date it is given. If pricing goes up you are entitled to claim the quoted price, if pricing is lowered, you are entitled to the lower price.
- A. Within the US, the return shipping usually takes 2-5 business days. UPS Overnight is guaranteed to arrive at your door by 3PM (next business day). International shipping usually takes 7-14 business days (sometimes can be longer if customs holds the package for evaluations). The shipping rates are calculated by UPS & are actual shipping charges. We are not responsible for any lost, damaged, or delayed packages. We will NOT be held responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Address changes must also be telephoned in. We do NOT accept address change requests by email or written on any invoice. You will be held responsible for calling in to Digital Supply USA to change your address, if we ship an order out using the address provided & the order is lost, Digital Supply USA will NOT be held liable.
- A. Any orders placed at or before 9AM EST will most likely be shipped the same day(excluding Saturday and Sunday). All other orders placed after 9AM EST will be shipped the next business day. Digital Supply USA does our very best to ship orders same day. There are certain cases where orders may not ship for several days: part(s) that are back-ordered, incorrect shipping addresses provided, incorrect shipping methods selected, invalid shipping addresses provided etc. We always make a great effort to ship orders same day. If for some reason it doesn't ship out please be patient while we prepare your complete order.Q. Do I get a tracking number?A. Tracking information is on the file for every order (excluding the International shipments), you should receive a confirmation e-mail when your order ships out. A signature will be required for all overnight shipments. Please contact us if you need the tracking information on the order.Q. Can I get my item shipped to a PO Box?A. No. UPS will not deliver to a PO box, if you provide us with a PO Box address & select UPS shipping, you may be charged a $10.00 fee for address correction.
- A. We make a great effort to avoid packages loss in transit. We are NOT responsible for lost packages, you must contact the shipping company & file a claim to receive compensations.Q. Do you ship internationally?A. Yes. Simply select your country from the drop down list on the checkout page, we have done business on a Global scale for a long time. We service many small & large companies worldwide. If you have trouble or issues placing an international order, please contact us for assistance. You may be responsible for faxing proper identification before you can ship. This will include a valid copy of your government issued ID, & the credit card you used for the transaction.
- A. The customer/client will be responsible for any and all import taxes/fees/duties. This will mean that when Digital Supply USA is billed for import taxes, you will be held responsible for these charges & also agree that Digital Supply USA may bill any credit card you have provided for these charges, unless alternate payment is to be arranged.
- A. The customer/client will be responsible for providing the correct shipping addresses. There may be charges associated with address corrections that are made. You knowingly accept these charges by placing an order with Digital Supply USA and will be billed no more than $20.00 for address corrections (effective 11/29/06).
- A. If you have completed an order on our website for one or more parts or services or have given verbal or email authorization for parts or services & wish to cancel or change the order, you must call & speak to one of the agents. We cannot accept cancellations or change requests via e-mail or contact request form due to the potential for non-received messages or also because messages may not have been read before orders have been processed. Your order or authorization will be in force until you speak with a Digital Supply USA representative who will confirm your cancel or change request.
- A. All the repair services come with a 90 day warranty on parts and labor (30 days for self-installed parts). We will warrant against defects in parts and workmanship for ninety days. For all RMA return requests, shipping costs to us will be taken care of by the customer/client (both ways if your device is outside of the warranty), contact us at Digital Supply USA for an RMA return request. No returns will be taken without a valid RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). If you receive the repaired device back, & it still has issues related to the repairs, we will issue a return label to be used ONLY if we are notified within 48 hrs of customer receipt (within 48 hrs of receiving your device back).
Warranty policy is 90 days from the return delivery date from the original repair. All iPod's and other devices are in warranty if a related issue is reported to us by any means within those 90 days. You will then have two weeks to get the ipod/device to us before that warranty claim expires. The warranty period on a re-work (iPod/device that has already been RMA’d) is 30 days from the RMA return delivery date or 90 days from the original repair delivery date, (the longer of the two.) Refurbished units carry a 90 day warranty, any attempt to open the unit will void the warranty. User damage or neglect also voids any Rapid Repair warranty.
- What is the abandonment policy?A. Rapid Repair cannot store customer owned devices for extended periods of time. By sending an item to Rapid Repair for service, Customer agrees to make a diligent effort to communicate with Rapid Repair in good faith until your service order is concluded. Keeping with this, if we have no confirmed contact (via email or phone) for 30+ days, we will consider your order abandoned and take the following actions:
If you have paid for shipping and all other items on your order Rapid Repair will ship the order back to you in its current state via the shipping method selected (subject to address verification.)
If you have not paid for shipping, owe money for service or other items, or we are awaiting address confirmation, then we will attempt to contact you via email (at least 3 times) and phone (at least 2 times) over the course of 30 days or more. Once it has been 75 days from our last confirmed contact AND at least 30 days since we first contacted you about your abandoned order, we may consider your order permanently abandoned and we will irreversibly dispose of order contents and Customer will have no claim on the abandoned property or any other compensation.
All timelines given are minimums, without your help the process will proceed as our time allows. We may elect to ship back, at our convenience, cost and choice of method any abandoned order. While every shipment is packaged carefully to minimize risks, Rapid Repair bears no liability for return shipments on abandoned orders.
Why: It is our sincere wish that all customers would make timely decision about their order and this policy would never be needed. In fairness to us and other customers, we need to stop spending precious time and resources on abandoned orders and permanently move on. We believe this is a fair and reasonable way to resolve abandoned orders, however if you do not agree with this policy, simply DO NOT leave your item with Rapid Repair for several months without contacting us!
- A. We will gladly work something out to make sure you are satisfied. Parts for self install are non-refundable/non-returnable. If you purchase a part that doesn't correct the problem, you will have to send the iPod/device in so we can diagnose the issue (initial diagnostic fee will be waived in this case). Mail in iPod/device Repairs are final. Contact us at: for an RMA return request. We specifically watch for attempts at substitution of parts, serial#'s, and part#'s are all kept on file.
- A. RapidRepair may charge a 15% re-stocking fee for merchandise returned. All refunds will not include shipping charges paid by the customer at time of order. Any fees associated with credit card chargebacks will be paid by the customer (no more than $60 per order).
- A. Yes, but it will be an additional $24.99 for the labor involved in the LED color change. If you currently have a broken screen, you will need to purchase the new screen from our store and then add the modification option.
- A. Once we receive your iPod, you should have it back within 7-10 business days. Faceplate color modifications may take additional time to complete since these are special order items.Q. How does this service work?A. CLICK HERE to view modification services. Please, send your iPod ONLY. Do not send any accessories. You can always call in to check the status of a mod order.Q. What if I don't like my modification choices?A. We will gladly work something out to make sure you are satisfied. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction.
- A. Absolutely NOT, in fact it may use less voltage resulting in extended battery operating time!!
- A. Yes, we operate a 100% secure shopping environment. Click on the GeoTrust Seal below to verify.
- A. Most of our batteries and LCD screens will come with a free ThinSkin. Products eligible for this promo will have the option already selected on the product page.
- A. Protect the screen of your device with our ThinSkin (All-Clear) screen protectors. Have a fresh protector on your device to protect against dust and scratches and to eliminate glare. Includes 1 protector, designed for perfect fit. Offers tough, durable, transparent surface while keeping the LCD screen clean and unscratched. Attaches smoothly with self-adhering surface; leaves no residue when removed Includes Lint-free Cleaning Cloth0.25 mm thick high quality PDA protection film Suitable for heavy duty use Durable, Anti-UV, Anti-Scratch, Anti-Dust Naturally mild adhesive, can be removed and applied as many times as you want! Can be washed with clear plain water in between.
All pictures used on Rapid Repair are the sole property of Rapid Repair LLC unless used from another source with permission from that respective owner. Attempts to steal, deface, change, and or use our pictures for profit without the permission from RR LLC will be punishable by the full extent of the law allowed. This includes but is not limited to: removing watermarks, resizing, and or adding content to our original pictures to make them your own. If you need to use any of our material listed on RR website, please send a request for permission to:
Customer agrees that any disputes that cannot be resolved between the two parties must be heard in the 8th district court in the County of Kalamazoo in the State of Michigan.
- What is the Fraud Protection Policy?A. Our fraud protection policy protects Rapid Repair and our customers from possible fraudulent activity. In certain cases, you may be required to verify your identity for our billing department before your order is shipped. These cases include, but are not limited to, high-dollar purchases, international purchases, purchases with different billing and shipping information, and any purchase with incorrect billing information.
We may need to speak with you during the verification process. You may verify your identity by faxing or emailing the proper identification to us. This may include a valid copy of your government issued ID, Passport, and/or the credit card that was used for the transaction.
While this may inconvenience our customers, you can be assured this will keep prices low for your future purchases. Credit card fraud is one of the top internet crimes today, help Rapid Repair control this growing problem by catching the people responsible for doing this.