The iPad Pro 4th Generation: What are the Specifications?
The iPad Pro 4th Generation (12.9 inch) came in after the launch of iPad Pro 3rd Generation in 2018. The beauty is that it came in after 2 years and more and it is more stylish and advanced than ever. The wait of two years has paid off with a really good model of the iPad and technology freaks can’t thank Apple enough.
Buy iPad Screen Replacement Kit online with LCD and Digitizer Kit.
- The iPad Pro 4thGeneration is incorporated with Apple A12Z Processor and has in-built support for Wi-Fi 6.
- For Augmented Reality, it includes an enhanced camera support. It has a 12 Mega- Pixels Wide Camera, 10 Mega- Pixels Ultra-Wide, Camera and an extra support of LiDAR Scanner that extends assistance to Augmented Reality.
- For an easier understanding, the full form of LiDAR is: Light Detection and Ranging. LiDAR takes help of the Lasers to do the trick. The laser picks off the objects and then returns back to its original source. This is the trick to measure distance by timing the flight of the light pulse.
- The iPad Pro 4th Generation is 6GB RAM strong.There are three variants available, each of 128 GB, 256 GB, and 512 GB storage capacity. The storage that previously came in for 64 GB has now updated to 128 GB for the basic model. Also, the 4th Generation model supports 1TB Storage capacity as well.
- This model also includes the new Magic Keyboard that is enabled with the backlit keys, trackpad, and a USB-C port that aids in pass-through charging and its cantilever design creates an illusion of iPad Pro floating above the keys. The keyboard supports Apple Pencil, USB-C Accessories, and also a variety of cases.
- Some new features are introduced with this model of iPad Pro: The Support of Trackpads, pointing devices, and mice.
- Available in SIlver and Space Gray, iPad Pro is crowded with 4 speakers, 5 microphones, Smart Connector, nano-SIM Tray, Magnetic Connector, USB-C Connector, and the basic functions like Volume Up & Down buttons, and On & Off Button.
- The display is of Liquid Retina and has Multi touch display with LED- backlight. The addition here is the presence of IPS technology. The resolution is 2732x2048 pixels at 264 pixels per inch (ppi). The screen has the True tone and a Wide Color display. Also, the display is fully laminated and is coated with an Anti-Reflective layer. The screen had 1.8% reflectivity and 600 nits brightness.
- Towards the end, it is engrossed with ProMotion Technology, is Fingerprint resistant, and is oleophobic coated.
- The screen has a curved design that makes the hardware look beautiful and alluring. The moulds on the corner are concentrated inside the standard rectangle.
- The camera has the premium features like Exposure control, Smart HDR for clear photos, Timer mode, Burst mode, Photo Geotagging, types of image formats that can be captured (HIEF, JPEG), Auto Image stabilization, Panorama that goes upto 63 Mega Pixels, and also a Hybrid IR Filter. Also it has Auto-focus with wide focus pixels and Tap to focus with wide focus pixels.
- It also has a sapphire crystal lens cover and a backside illumination sensor activated in its software. The Wide color capture is enabled for capturing vibrant still pictures and live photos. The camera has a 2x optical Zoom out and the digital Zoom is upto 5x. Compared to the older models of iPads, the iPad Pro 4th Gen comes with even brighter true tone flash.
- The video recording has touched the sky in this model of iPad Pro. It can shoot videos at 4K at 24, 30, and even 60 fps (Frames per Second) for wide angle and 60 fps for ultra-wide angle. The iPad also supports Slo-Mo, the trend of the millennials and the Gen Z. The Slo-Mo support is supported for 1080P for 120 fps and 240 fps for wide angle and 240 fps for Ultra wide angle.
- Most of the features are too good not to miss on. Specially the Cinematic and the Time-lapse video shooting with stabilization and continuous autofocus. It also has the Playback Zoom feature, the Video geotagging, and HEVC & H.264 video formats capturing capacity.
With such a great bunch of specifications, it is hard to miss on this model of the iPad. However, if there is anything that can be done to keep using it without being deprived of using this Technology greatness, it is to preserve the one you already have.
For the iPad Pro 4th Generation, we have the Screen Replacement Kit with the Glass, LCD, and the Digitizer Kit as well. Buy one for yourself and in case the shit happens, you know how to deal with it!
At Digital Supply USA, we have various screen replacement kits, replacement and repair bundles, cartridges, etc for different models of phones, watches, iPads, Printers, etc that help you with the repairs without roaming out of the homes for the same.