Great Tips to Lengthen The Lithium-Ion Battery Life of Your Device July 14, 2014 06:35
Using your device all day on your Apple or Samsung device is possible with the large storage capacity that enables you to us your device for hours on end. But what if the battery does not last as long as it used to?? This situation can often happen. To prevent this tragedy, here are some tips to help your Apple iPhone or Samsung battery last longer:
- Always store the battery at room temperature. This is very important bc if the battery is too hot or too cold, it will not be able to function at its complete potential. Normal room temperature, about 69 degrees Fahrenheit, provides the optimal atmosphere. Try to store the battery at this temperature before & during device use.
- Utilize the airplane mode on your device. This is a great function that helps your battery last even longer. If you won't be using your device for a while, turn it off & switch on the airplane mode. You will be saving some of your battery life by preventing your device from being accidentally turned on while on your pocket. It also keeps the device from searching for a connection signal causing the battery to drain.
- It is important to wait for the battery to empty before re-charging it. This step will guarantee a better & longer life for your battery. Often times devices use the battery even while in sleep mode, so the battery will drain or deplete when you are not using your device. The best time to charge your battery is when it is totally empty.
- If you are not using the device, just put it in the sleep mode. To put your device in sleep mode, just hold the power button for several seconds. This will help prevent the battery from being wasted while you are not actually using the device.
- Tip: While listening to music on your device another thing that can shorten your battery life is changing tracks with the use of the previous & next buttons. When you use these buttons, the hard drive needs to be opened, which uses a lot of your battery life. Try using remote on the headphone to go to the next or previous tracks